To perform the operations described below with FREMAP's work calendars, it is recommended to use Adobe Acrobat Reader.
On the calendars you can:
Mark or unmark bank holidays in the layout of months.
By default go marked national and regional bank holidays (that in the event of detecting some error or to produce changes throughout the year, you will be able to correct/to update), local holidays se deden to add to complete the calendar.
The calendar can be used as follows:
- Place the mouse on the day you wish to mark or unmark. If necessary, use the expand option to make it easier to do so.
- Right-click on the mouse so that the options menu appears.
- Choose the Highlight Text or Properties option from the menu, which will open a window.
- In the window, click on the colour option located in the appearance tab, thus showing you a colour palette.
- Choose the colour that matches the colour of the legend of bank holidays and click accept.
Fill in the fields related to the information of the centre, schedules and bank holidays.
The work calendars can be printed, saved as a file in your units or sent as an e-mail attachment, preserving the colour marks made to indicate bank holidays and any information added in the fields.