In compliance with Article 10 of Information Society and E-commerce Services Act 34/2002, of 11 July, it is hereby stated that FREMAP MUTUA DE ACCIDENTES DE TRABAJO DE LA SEGURIDAD SOCIAL NUMBER 61, with registered address at Carretera de Pozuelo, 6, Majadahonda, Madrid 28222 - Madrid and with Tax ID Code (CIF) G-28207017, is registered under number 61 of the Register of Collaborating Companies in the Management of the National Social Security Institute and owner of the Internet domain name 'www.fremap.es'.
Data Protection Policy
FREMAP MUTUA DE ACCIDENTES DE TRABAJO DE LA SEGURIDAD SOCIAL NUMBER 61 states that it is up-to-date with regard to personal data protection through implementation of the measures required by Data Protection Act 15/1999, of 13 December, and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, Regulating Security Measures.
Files owned and held by FREMAP are recorded in the General Data Protection Register. You may exercise your rights of access, cancellation, rectification and objection, enclosing the required information, as follows:
- Letter sent to to the registered office: Carretera de Pozuelo, 61, Majadahonda, 28222 - Madrid
- Postage-paid envelopes available at any of our centres located in Spain
- By e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Required information
- Full name of the party concerned
- Photocopy of the concerned party's national ID card (DNI), passport or other identity card or that of the person representing him/her, where applicable
- Demand relating to the request
- Address for notification purposes, date, and requester's signature
- Supporting documents relating to the demand being made, where applicable
We also inform you that data collected through forms on this website will be included in the files specified on the forms for the purpose stipulated in the forms.
- FREMAP owns the intellectual and industrial property rights reflected on the website http://www.en.fremap.es and all of the elements contained therein. The user agrees to respect these rights.
- Use or publication, in part or in full, for commercial purposes of any content on the website www.fremap.es is strictly forbidden without prior authorisation from FREMAP. It is also forbidden to alter or delete material or content whose rights are reserved by FREMAP.
- Website managers who create links to the website www.fremap.es must notify FREMAP by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. These links will not imply any sort of association or connection with the linked organisations. FREMAP reserves the right to refuse such access at any time. If any user of the website www.fremap.es believes that the content or services provided by linked pages are illegal, violate constitutional values or principles, or damage goods or rights of the user or of a third party, we ask that you please notify us at the following address: email@example.com
- FREMAP shall under no circumstances be liable for damages of any kind resulting from failure to read this notice or from failure to fulfill the specific obligations contained herein. The visitor will be held liable for damages that may be caused to the website: www.fremap.es
Current Spanish regulations will apply and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.