The website of FREMAP (www.fremap.es) applies the Guidelines of Accessibility for the Content Website 2.0 with a level of AA] compliance [to guarantee the fulfillment that establishes the Spanish legislation in the UNE 139803:2012 Standard , respecting well-proportioned guidelines for the WAI (Website Accesibility Initiative) which sets the international standards in the creation of accessible web content throughout the world.
The web portal complies with standards in HTML5 and CSS 3.0. The validators W3C (for HTML5 experimental and CSS3) and the Total Validator Tool have been used.
- Adjustment to multi-device.
- Separation between content and presentation through style sheets.
- Textual alternatives to the non textual content. We include an alternative text in the images that they are not decorative.
- All links are identified, contextualised and show details of the function or link destination.
- The size of the text is defined in relative units so that users can change it using controls of text size usual of the web browser.
- Identification of abbreviations.
- The formats of downloadable files are identified, such as pdf, excel, powerpoint and word.
- Identification of the changes in the language.
- The user is warned when a new pop-up window is going to open.
- The content is operable via keyboard without a limit of specific time to carry out pulses of the keys.
- Visibility of the focus in links and forms.
- Continuation of focus. There is no change of context without notification to the user.
- Possibility of play and pause in the elements with movement.
- Labels or instructions are given when the content requires the introduction of details by the user.
- If is detected automatically an error suggestions of correction are offered in the data input.
- Multiweb browser.
- We present an amicable version to print of each page.
- Provide information on the status of a content element.
- Provide information on required fields in forms.
- Include labels and element descriptions.
- Guidance on stock.
- Provide semantic information.
Content from the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism included on Entrepreneurs (Companies) pages are served by external sources which cannot be controlled and we do not guarantee that they will be accessible. Moreover, the self-employed workers' contributions calculator is an element on the website which we are currently working on to make accessible.
Part of the documentation in PDF format provided on the portal, given that it sometimes comes from external sources, does not meet the required principles of accessibility. FREMAP promises to give its documents PDF in accessible format who requests it through our information form and suggestions.
To provide support to users with older browser versions, FREMAP has designed a specific style sheet to guarantee the cover of its contents. This style sheet does not fulfil the CSS3 standards but we will provide temporary support to these users.
FREMAP works to maintain a level of suitable accessibility in its restrained website. We thank communicate us some improvement area or if you find some difficulty to access any content. Him invite to help us in this effort with its suggestions.