Serious and/or urgent situation
900 61 00 61
After the danger has passed, once you have been cared for, your company will contact us so that your personal FREMAP manager can let us know what to do next. Contact FREMAP
First care for you medically:
- Report what has happened to you to the person in charge at your company.
- This person in charge will choose the nearest FREMAP healthcare centre. Centre Network
- This person in charge will complete the healthcare request form .
- This person in charge will ensure that you are medically supported and documented when you go to receive healthcare
And if you have any questions, contact FREMAP
Once you have been cared for:
- Our physician will provide you with a detailed explanation about your injury.
- Our physician will also provide you with a document showing proof of having received healthcare.
- You should give a copy of this document showing proof of having received healthcare to your company.
- Your company will contact us so that your personal FREMAP manager can let us know what to do next. Contact FREMAP
- Your personal FREMAP manager will inform you and let you know what you need. Contact FREMAP
Information about PDF documents: To view PDF files correctly, you must have the programme Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.