Your employee has been granted sick leave by the Public Health Service.
- You will be guided through the next steps by contacting your personal FREMAP manager. Contact FREMAP
To provide immediate care, you must submit the sick leave document using the System ITRED as follows:
- Directly by your company.
- By the Consulting Firm that manages your company.
- After the sick leave document is submitted and received, FREMAP's medical service will contact your employee. Centre Network
- We collaborate in the monitoring of non-occupational diseases and non work-related injuries by promoting better and quicker recovery.
- We perform medical treatments and diagnostic tests without queuing times, after receiving regulatory authorisation and patient consent.
- We help manage the initiation of the procedure for permanent incapacity without needing to wait until the 18-month period is over.
- We advise your company on the next steps:
We provide you with additional information about coverage provided by FREMAP in the event of Non-occupational Diseases and Non Work-related Injuries.