As part its commitment to achieve excellence in the comprehensive treatment of workers' health, FREMAP views occupational risk prevention as an essential measure to improve health and safety levels at our member companies and to reduce accident rates.
- We guarantee one of the core values to ensure production capacity: the health and safety of workers.
- We help control losses and enhance the efficiency of production systems.
- We aid in obtaining financial incentives in Social Security contributions (BONUS, Royal Decree 404/2010).
- We ensure the peace of mind and well-being of workers with healthy and safe working conditions.
- We collaborate on integrating prevention at companies:
- Upgrading the skills of directors, technicians and managers who are in charge of prevention activity.
- Offering a wide range of publications and activities to disseminate the culture of prevention at the company and to raise the awareness of workers.
- We provide support in monitoring accident rates:
- Reporting on trends in work-related injuries and occupational diseases.
- Analysing the most significant features of the existing accident rate.
- Proposing measures to control the causes of work-related injuries and occupational diseases.
- We provide up-to-date information on:
- New legislation and techniques regarding occupational health and safety.
- Good practices in prevention related to specific problems that may arise.
- We develop research and analysis projects that make it possible to:
- Identify the processes and activities that create the highest hazards based on past accidents and diseases.
- Design work procedures and develop good practices in prevention that reduce accidents in these processes and activities.
FREMAP's steadfastness and seriousness in this commitment are evidenced by our ongoing collaboration for many years now with a variety of institutions through a wide range of activities that are always aimed at promoting occupational health and safety:
- Participation with a large number of lectures at conferences, technical seminars and workshops organised by universities, foundations, government bodies, business associations, chambers of commerce and other institutions.
- Publication of a significant number of technical articles in prominent health and safety journals.
- Cooperation with safety committees and associations to develop regulations.
FREMAP offers member companies a service that, with more than 19,000 subscribers, seeks to provide current information by e-mail on:
- New Regulations.
- Technical Documents.
- New FREMAP publications.
- Other useful information.
Subscribers only need a computer with Internet access and e-mail and to sign up for the service over our website: