We are a collaborating entity with the Social Security Institute that manages and protects against contingencies of work-related accidents and occupational diseases of the Social Security Institute.
And it also manages economic benefits deriving from:
- Temporary disability from common contingencies.
- Risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding.
- Cessation in the activity of self-employed workers.
- The benefit for care of minors suffering from cancer or another serious disease.
We protect 4.2 million workers, with more than 410,000 member companies.
'To strive for excellence in our management of benefits and in the comprehensive treatment of workers' health, providing friendly, human, personalised care that responds to the trust placed in us by our members and contributes to the efficient use of resources'
'We seek to obtain the highest recognition as a leading institution, strengthening our leadership through values that inspire our activity, through excellence in the service provided and through the talent of each one of our professionals.'
The service provided by FREMAP is defined in point 12 of the Basic Principles of Company Culture as the comprehensive management of occupational risks, which entails:
'Coordinated application of all preventive, healthcare, restorative and recovery techniques to combat risks affecting health and their physical, mental, social and financial consequences'
This comprehensive management consists of the following services:
- Prevention. General activities included in the General Prevention Activities Plan
- Outpatient Healthcare
- Inpatient Healthcare
- Professional Training
- Social Work
- Comprehensive Management of Occupational Health and Safety: Work-related Injuries and Occupational Diseases
- Monitoring and control of the Benefit for Temporary Incapacity due to Non Work-related Injuries and Diseases
- Management of Benefits:
- Risk during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Care for minors suffering from cancer or another serious disease
- Termination of activity of Self-employed Workers
- FREMAP SUPPORT (900 Line)
FREMAP management is based on the model EFQM European Excellence model:
- FREMAP defines its future strategy, in the Strategic Plan of FREMAP 2015-2017.
- FREMAP understands excellent service as 'The steadfast commitment in each one of our activities to meet the administrative needs of the people and companies with whom we interact'.
The vocation for the Excellence, the Constant Improvement and the Quality, is a constant in FREMAP, in such a way that its Institutional Objective for the period 2016 to 2017, is "THE ATTENTION To THE WORKER".
Information about PDF documents: To view PDF files correctly, you must have the programme Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.