Services provided by Collaborative MUTUAL SOCIETIES collaborating with the Social Security Institute include:
- Management of financial assistance and healthcare, including rehabilitation, within the scope of protection against work-related accidents and occupational diseases of the Social Security Institute, as well as activities to prevent the same contingencies covered by the protective action.
- Management of the temporary disability allowance deriving from non-work related accidents and diseases.
- Management of the benefits for risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding.
- Management of the financial assistance for cessation of activity of self-employed workers.
- Management of the benefit for the care of minors suffering from cancer or another serious disease.
- The other activities of the Social Security Institute that are legally assigned to them.