Self-employed workers

Occupational Diseases

Page content

Current balance: you have suffered a physical injury contracted as a result of your work activity.

First get medical treatment

  • Choose the closest FREMAP healthcare centre. Centre Network
  • Try to go with someone and take all relevant documentation.
  • And if you have any questions, contact FREMAP.

Once the worker has been medically treated

  • You will be guided through the next steps by contacting your personal FREMAP manager. Contact FREMAP

So that you receive the benefit (if you must go on sick leave)

If you wish, before contacting your personal FREMAP manager, we provide you with the forms you must complete to receive the benefit:

Occupational Disease: Find out more

We provide you with additional information about coverage provided by FREMAP in the event of Occupational Diseases.

Information about PDF documents: To view PDF files correctly, you must have the programme Adobe Acrobat Reader This link will open in a new window installed on your computer.