Commitment to your clients
Your clients know that improving absenteeism and henceforth productivity is important. That is why we want to help them and we do so as a commitment. And for this reason, we need your collaboration.
Your clients should understand things clearly with their mutual society. All of them will get to know your FREMAP comprehensive manager, who will personally serve you and your clients.
FREMAP, as part its commitment to achieve excellence in the comprehensive treatment of workers' health, views occupational risk prevention as an essential measure to improve health and safety levels and reduce accident rates and absenteeism.
We help your clients and their employees resolve specific situations in the event of:
- Work-related injury or occupational disease
- Non-occupational disease or non work-related Injury
- Benefit to care for minors
- Risk during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Termination of activity of self-employed workers
In collaboration with companies, we prepare a specific action plan that entails:
- An initial diagnosis of the company's situation.
- Estimated wage costs.
- Proposed solutions.